Monday, 23 April 2012

Anthropologie for Earth Day 2012.

If any of you follow Anthropologie on Facebook, I'm sure you will have seen their latest photos of the new window displays for Earth Day this year.



 I always love the way they always manage to create an inviting, engaging scene as a store front, and they are a great source of inspiration when it comes to ideas for displaying my work.


I think its great that they use found materials and fabrics in the displays, rather than just the shops own products.


These series has focused on organic shapes, multiples, flowing sea forms and the current trend of ombre colours. I am currently looking at organic shapes and the use of ombre tones within my own work, so these images are very inspiring. I think it would be interesting to look at the use of multiples within my pieces.



Earth day was started in 1970, planned to raise awareness and appreciation of the Earth's natural environment.


Happy Earth Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment