Friday, 15 June 2012

Drawing peppers.

On our last drawing session of the year, we were asked to bring in an object which we could find interesting for the whole morning; I chose a pepper (mostly because I was running late and grabbed it from the fridge!). We used the session to look at our object from all different angles, and then recreate it out of wire, and draw the outcome. After this I became slightly obsessed with peppers, and kept on drawing them, using all different media and techniques.
































I

3 comments:

  1. I love the third one down! And the pixelated one is so cool. I love that something as simple and everyday can be so unexpectedly inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I had a lot of fun drawing them, never knew I could spend so much time looking at peppers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely drawings, vey inspiring! well done :) x
    http://kerrylouisebaldwin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete