Friday, 29 June 2012

Tie Dye.

In between packing up and cleaning the flat, my last shifts at work for a while, cooking up random leftovers from my nearly empty cupboard and trying to go swimming as much as possible, I did some tie-dyeing this week! I used the Dylon dyes, mixing some of them together to create my own colours, and I had to use a turkey baster to apply the dyes, as I couldn't find any squeezy bottles (I got a few puzzled looks buying a turkey baster in June!). I did 2 shirts, one dip dyed shirt and a pair of leggings, but I also cut up some scraps of bleached calico to do some sampling, so I thought I would share the results of that today!

































3 comments:

  1. I love tie-dye! I have a few tshirts that I dyed that are in rotation in my closet. :)

    About linking your email to your blog: on the Blogger homepage, find the link that says "Edit Profile." On the old interface, it's right next to your picture. Not sure about the new one. After you've clicked that, find the section called "Identity," and input your email where it asks. That's it! Super easy.

    & I might suggest you include your email in your "contact me" page, so people can actually reach you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome dying job!

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tie dye samples, looks like you had fun creating them!

    ReplyDelete