Thursday, 11 October 2012

Summer Doodles.

Over the Summer I filled a few sketchbooks with doodles and drawings, experimenting with a range of media. I found that I really enjoyed drawing without the pressure of a deadline or a specific project, and was drawing everything and anything around me, though I am happier with the images inspired by natural forms. I was much freer knowing that if I wasn't happy with the results, nobody had to see them, and I actually like some of the pages, so may be taking them into final year pattern ideas. I want to get back into that expressive way of doodling now that I am back at uni. Below are some of my sketchbook pages, with more to follow!































3 comments:

  1. Wow! these are so amazing!! I absolutely love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Hopefully I will have lots more to share soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, you're really good at these, I like it! Hope you'll share some more.

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete