Monday, 5 November 2012

Clumber Park.

This weekend my family visited for the first time and we went to Clumber Park. It is such a gorgeous setting, with parkland, woods and a lake. The trees looked beautiful with all the autumnal colours. It is huge so I didn't get a chance to explore it all, but what I saw was beautiful. The house has been destroyed, but the chapel still remains. It really links to my work at the moment, looking at exploring woodlands, building dens, and having adventures. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera, so I had to make do with using my phone. But hopefully I will get to go back again one day!










































1 comment:

  1. wow, what a gorgeous day in the UK! That place looks so lovely. I love all the photos, they are magical.

    ReplyDelete