Monday, 25 February 2013

What I Did Last Week.

I spent last week developing ways of combining my scene images with my map idea, for a better composition. I have been playing around with scale and pattern in my drawings. I also bought an embroidery pen (it allows you to draw on fabric so you you know where you want to sew, but after a couple of days, the ink fades and disappears from the fabric), and my sewing machine allowed me to do some freehand embroidery without freaking out and jamming. This week I'm planning to make a new screen to do some quilting with, and explore some possible colour palettes.







   



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Im excited to develop some more from it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by our blog! I love your textile designs! They are so neat.
    Leah
    e-plus-l.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete