Thursday, 4 April 2013

The Forest.

Over Easter I went with my family to Killerton, a house and parkland near where I live. We didn't actually go into the house or gardens (no dogs allowed!), but they have some amazing woodland so we explored that instead. There was loads of dens and even a giant xylophone built out of wood, so I got some photos for design inspiration. I've started editing my photographs more, and I've been using Picmonkey, a free editing site which I've been finding really useful and easy to use!
See more of my woodland adventures here and here!












2 comments:

  1. wow. amazing images.
    great blog. love your photos!
    would you like to follow eachother on bloglovin?:-)
    let me know :-)
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janine, thanks I'm glad you like it! Yeah that sounds great, I've only just started using bloglovin, since google reader closed.

      Delete