Tuesday, 9 April 2013

What I Did Last Week.

Last week was spent planning how I'm going to get everything done in 5 weeks, and planning what I need to do. I've been playing around with some of my latest drawings, testing out different pattern and design options. I've mixed up some final colour palettes which I'm pretty happy with. I'm finding Illustrator and Photoshop really useful for seeing how different options would work, quickly, for my final designs and products! Once I have decided on some pattern options I am going to look at how they could be placed on my products, to get the best composition. I've also been working on branding myself, and putting together my website, which you can see if you click on my link on the right. Its nearly done, I just need to add photographs!






2 comments: