Saturday, 8 June 2013

Final Presentation.

All my final work has now been put up for exhibition and handed in! It is the last day of the show today at NTU, and I took my family to see it yesterday. 
I had to present all my back up work (contextual files, technical notes, samples and visual research) on my desk in the studio), which you can see here.


We presented our final work in a separate space, at the NTU degree show, I chose a selection of my final pieces: 2 cushions, the large quilt and the single bedding set. It's fun seeing it all set up and finished, and it was good to see everybodys work too. Here I am looking a little awkward next to my space!


I borrowed an SLR camera from uni for the day and had fun taking some up close shots too.




6 comments:

  1. These patterns are beautiful! Very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley, I'm glad you like them!

      Delete
  2. Your work is beautiful, unique and detailed. I love it! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Devon, so kind! It's lovely to hear positive feedback about my work!

      Delete
  3. your work is really lovely!! and you should try making the wigwam if you ever get the chance, that would be so cool!! it could be the new festival chic ;) good luck with your results! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie, glad you like it! I agree, it would be so fun to make the wigwam full size one day, just need to gather up enough fabric!x

      Delete