Saturday, 6 July 2013

Anthropologie.


While I was in London for New Designers I found some time to visit one of my favourite shops; Anthropologie. You may remember my post back here about their window displays, they do some really cool stuff. I may have spent over an hour in there looking at things, I love all the colours and patterns, especially in their kitchenware. I managed to take a few photos while I was there, isn't that curtain of feathers around the bed so cool. And they had some gorgeous quilts, which you can see more of here.

   

4 comments:

  1. I love the attention to detail in Anthropologie shops. There is so much to discover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely Erica, I love all the different patterns and details!Such lovely products.

      Delete
  2. Walking into Anthropologie is like walking into a museum or gallery but you're allowed to touch everything. :) I seriously love it, it's a problem. Haha.

    http://aredesignedlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha definitely, it's my kind of museum, I wish I could move into one of the stores with nobody noticing!

      Delete