Friday, 19 July 2013

Friendship on Friday.

Happy Friday everybody! In between unpacking all my mountains of craft supplies I found some bracelets that I made while ago, so I've decided to list them on my folksy shop! They are inspired by knotted friendship bracelets, a few with a fun heart design, and also the classic chevron design, and a metal clasp. I only have a few colour variations and sizes left, but if anybody is interested in a particular colour or size, just let me know! I hope they bring back some fun memories from your childhood!





8 comments:

  1. these are cute- i esp. like the heart design. that's really crafty!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marlen, yes I think the hearts are my favourite too!

      Delete
  2. Friendship bracelets take me back to my childhood for sure. I love how colorful they are. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica, yes I thought the bright colours were fun, they remind me of childhood and also when I worked in a summer camp in the US, everyone was making them!

      Delete
  3. So much fun! I've been thinking about reliving my childhood and making a few friendship bracelets, myself. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely give it a go Sarah, they are so much fun!

      Delete