Tuesday, 16 July 2013

July Wishes.



Wishing 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

I'd love to take a trip to Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove, especially in this lovely weather the UK has been treated to lately. All the sunshine has me dreaming of floaty skirts, summer salads and fruity desserts! After all, that's the reason for salads isn't it, so you can have a guilt free treat afterwards?! I've been reading my way through the Swallows & Amazons series lately; I've nearly finished winter holiday so will be ready for coot club soon, have you read any? A pair of the tan saltwater sandals has been on my wishlist for a while now, but I'm not sure what size I would be or where I can try them on in the UK, has anybody got a pair, can you recommend them? Hope you are enjoying the summer.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that salad looks divine! I love how well that blanket matches the maxi skirt you chose. I can't wait for my next seaside trip. This is a truly inspiring wish list!

    http://aredesignedlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it inspired you! Yes that salad looks good, and its healthy, amazing! Trips to the seaside are the best, enjoy!

      Delete