Friday, 5 July 2013

New Designers.

I am back from New Designers, I had a great time! It was a really good experience to be involved in, though there was a lot of standing about and it was pretty tiring. But it was pretty cool getting good feedback on my work from people, and of course seeing so much other work!

Before I went I had a mad rush to put together press/promotion packs to hand out. I created a CD of images and information, with a stitched case showing one of my repeat designs, and also updated my CV, design statement along with more information about my products.




I took my 2 cushions and my quilt to display, as there was less space than at the degree show. As usual I wish I had taken photos with my camera, and also of the building and our stand as a group! But here is what I did get.



2 comments:

  1. I like your work! Can you tell me wherer do you print your fabrics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joule! They were done at my university :)

      Delete