Monday, 29 July 2013

Outdoor life.

All this sunny weather has me inspired by outdoor life, although now it is raining, and I'm wishing I could be back outside again! I've collected together a few images from my pinterest boards to inspire me, by the water, planting vegetables, a jumble of objects pieced together. I love how plants look growing in tins, and even better if they are foreign, it looks so exotic! All of these images seem to have a similar mood, calm, no worries, relaxed. What do you think?


1, 23, 4, 5, 6


6 comments:

  1. I love being outdoors in the summertime :) so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inpirational collection!
    I'm so excited to be outdoors this weekend!!
    :) Liz @ www.rusticpeach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes, being outdoors is the best, though it wasn't so much fun in the rain this weekend for me!

      Delete
  3. This is gonna make me miss the summer;-) Lovely choice

    ReplyDelete