Thursday, 18 July 2013

Veggies.

Since coming back home for summer, I've been able to see all the fruit and veggies that my Dad has been growing. It was something I definitely miss not having a garden - not being able to grow anything! But I've been able to see and eat lots since I've been home. I took a few photos of my favourites the other day, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one to find growing vegetables super cute, Katie has been sharing peeks at her garden lately too! Yay for growing your own!


I've also done a few quick doodles inspired by the garden! You may remember when I obsessed over peppers back here; I've been a long-time fan of vegetables! I love using drawing to inspire new ideas!



2 comments:

  1. I love these rough sketches! Gardens can be so inspiring!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca! Yes I am definitely most often inspired by nature!

      Delete