Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Instagram Lately.

I haven't shared my Instagram photos for a while, so here are a few of my favourites.

1. Blind drawings of ants.
2. A sunny day in Carnaby Street.
3. Awesome roof at the British Museum (thought I was being all snazzy, till I looked on Instagram and saw that everyone takes this same photo!).
4. Colourful Neal's Yard.
5. Cake for my momma with birthday bunting!
6 & 7. Late night pattern doodles.

And a few people I have started following:
 Juliaaabc - the cutest knitted creatures
Picturesoftext - B.J Novak makes me laugh so much
Emmadime - gorgeous photos

Are you on instagram?


2 comments:

  1. Ah Carnaby Street - how I miss it! Lovely pics! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love discovering new streets in London, and visiting old favourites!

      Delete