Friday, 20 September 2013

22 at 22.

Inspired by a number of bloggers (Bianca, Kara and many more) I decided to write a list for the year, since I turned 22 last week (ackkk!). It was fun to decide what I wanted to achieve this year and it will be good to see what I actually get done. It's just for fun! Have you ever done a list like this?


P.S - how cute is this bowl I got from Anthropologie in Spain for about 2 euros! There were so many patterns and colours to choose from.

P.P.S - since I started my new job on Monday it has been tricky to find daylight to take any photos now the days are getting shorter!

10 comments:

  1. this is such a lovely idea :) you have very humble things on your list, designing a fabric collection sounds like fun! x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire, it was fun to think of things I want to achieve this year, and I am so excited to try and design a fabric collection, so watch this space!

      Delete
  2. I love that instead of typing it out you took a picture of your list. What books are you planning to read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aubrey! I've just started to read revenge wears Prada, and I also want to read a JAne Austen, dad is fat, Everyman's guide to scientific living, and some more in the swallows and Amazon's series. I was thinking of doing a post of books I have read recently in case anyone had any suggestions for books to read!

      Delete
  3. This is such a great idea! Wish you the best of luck with it :)
    http://www.twocraziesoneblog.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome list! i'm doing a similiar thing : ) 52 things before 25

    check it out here: http://handmadelizzie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's fun Lizzie, thanks for sharing your list, its fun to see that we have some similar goals!

      Delete
  5. I do this too ! Not quite brave enough to share my list though yet...
    This is my second year trying it out and it's really fun to check things off and try new things :)

    http://onebrokestudent.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what you mean Rachel, but you should definitely go for it and share your list (I love being nosy and seeing other people's goals!), it's made me feel so much more accountable for my list now I've shared it, like I actually need to get everything done, rather than last year when I didn't do so well with it!

      Delete