Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Contrasts.

I have been busy designing some new contrast patterns from the Skillshare class I have been taking. It has been fun seeing what everybody else creates, and I decided to create some simple designs inspired by patterns I saw on my trip to Greece last year. I've been getting used to Illustrator and finding loads of fun things you can do with it. Do you enjoy Illustrator? Or taken any classes on Skillshare? It is such a great idea, I really recommend checking it out if you have never seen it before!





2 comments:

  1. I love these designs; nice work! I've never heard of Skillshare before... I'm going to head over there and check it out. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! Yes I really recommend checking out So I'll share, there are loads of great classes to choose from. I still can't believe this course I took is free, I learnt so much! Hope you find something to useful there.

      Delete