Monday, 30 September 2013

Eat Read Watch Need




1. Eat - now that the weather is getting cooler I am looking forward to buying a soup flask and making some big batches of soup to take to work, and have at weekends as a picnic when we go out for the day. I'm thinking of trying this soup by Bleubird soon, it looks so good!

2. Read - this book by Carrie Tiffany sounds really good, though if I had just seen the title and not the blurb I don't think I would fancy it! Have you read it?

3. Watch - I have definitely gotten hooked into the Mindy Project, I love it and can't wait for season 2 to come out in the UK. While I wait I may have to rewatch season 1!

4. Need - ever since seeing Katie out and about with this cute backpack, it has been growing on me! I just love the style of it, so fun!

4 comments:

  1. I love The Mindy Project! Since I'm in the States, I'm all caught up on S2 so far (there have only been two episodes), and I'm enjoying it. There was some questionable behaviour in 202, but I'll leave that for you to discover.

    Enjoy your week!

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I know, I wish I was in the US and didn't miss out of things like this! I need it to hurry up and come to the UK. I saw something on instagram about a big controversy, but I guess I will have to wait to find out. Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a good week!

      Delete
  2. I've tried the bleubird soup today (perfect for this fall evening) and it's so so good! you should definitely try it as soon as possible. i substituted the cream for some buttermilk , which still tastes great, but is a little bit more on the healthy side.

    and as an avid reader, i will definitely have to check out that book, it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for the tip Hanna! I've bought the ingredients for the soup, so glad to hear someone else has enjoyed it, and if I like it too I will definitely be trying to buttermilk next time. Thanks! Also, I really recommend checking the book out, I've only read the blurb but it sounds really interesting!

      Delete