Tuesday, 8 October 2013

A Walk In The Quantocks.

The other weekend we followed our first proper walking trail, when we went out for our weekend adventure (you can see many more here). We used the National Trust website to find a walk in the Quantock Hills, which is possibly one of my favourite places in Somerset. If you are in the UK you can find walks all over the country on their Great British Walk Map!




^^ There were so many wild mushrooms growing, but without knowing whether or not they were poisonous we held off on foraging for this week!
^^An exhausted Fudge fell asleep on my foot after such a big adventure!

Have you been on any walks lately?


8 comments:

  1. OMG look at that your puppy's face- what a lover! Love those forest photos- you completely teleport me there. Hope you are having a wonderful Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, Erika, I know, he is pretty cute, even when he is snoring on my foot! Thanks, Im glad I could teleport you there, it was such a great forest! Have a lovely week :)

      Delete
  2. How pretty! Those trees are awesome, the way they grow all tangled like that. And also, mushrooms are so cute. I just love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristyn, yes, there were some gorgeous trees, they look so old and mystical! And mushrooms make me feel like I am in a children's book, they are cute!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos - those mushrooms are insane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna, I know, they are crazy, there was a tree with mushrooms growing all over!

      Delete
  4. how cute is fudge! Love the name too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, he is pretty cute, and he knows it, he can get away with anything!

      Delete