Friday, 18 October 2013

Branscombe.

The other weekend we were lucky enough to be treated to a late sunny day, so we made the most of it, by packing a picnic and heading to Branscombe (you may have heard of it as the location of that beach wreck which was in the news a few years ago).

^Yes, that's right, apparently some people thought it was warm enough to SWIM. In the SEA. In OCTOBER!



 

It was a lovely day, and such a treat to sit in the sunshine once more this year! Have you been anywhere exciting lately?

6 comments:

  1. How pretty! I always love seeing beaches in the UK.. they've very different than here. The rocks and shoreline are so pretty. Those little sheds looking adorable... almost like a tiny neighborhood! Last week it was nearly 90 here so it wouldn't surprise me to see anyone swimming HERE, but there? woo!

    Love the style of these photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! I know, even though I have been around them my whole life, I still find English seasides amazing! Each is different, and most have the cute beach huts, some in all colours of the rainbow. Wow, 90! I'll admit I'm kinda jealous, its been freezing here, under 40F! (4C)

      Delete
  2. Such gorgeous pictures! Especially the last one, that's my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica, I'm glad that you like them!

      Delete
  3. Really love the pictures, they are warm and colorful but not too much saturated, staying autumnal, tranquil and beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like them!

      Delete