Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Logo Ideas.

I've just enrolled on another Skillshare class, this time I have chosen 'Logo Design: let the type do the talking'. Now that I have graduated from Uni I want my brand, and blog to be more broad to incorporate all that I hope to do! I'm planning a blog redesign, but wanted to design a new logo first (I have lots of blog design ideas though!). Something I can use for my portfolio, handmade pieces, blog, and digital designs! 
I'm aiming for professional, with personality! I'm thinking something involving a circle, my favourite shape, and I'm thinking of combining handwritten script, with a clean modern type. I've started off by putting together colour palette ideas and a logo and type moodboard (you can see it in full here). I've played around with a few ideas on Photoshop and Illustrator, but I now need to narrow it down and refine my ideas! What do you think so far? Any feedback would be very helpful!





6 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful! Blue is my favorite colour, so I tend to like designs that incorporate it. I really like the watercolour effect in the digital section.

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cristina! I'm leaning towards the watercolour idea too, working on refining it, so hopefully I will have a new logo sometime soon!

      Delete
  2. Very interesting, nice colours and good job! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funny thing to me as a fellow designer, is that as much as we work to brand other companies and people it seems to be so incredibly difficult to find something perfect for yourself. Thats pretty much what my sketchbook looks like too haha. I'm really liking the watercolor looking ones and the hues of blue you've chosen. Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Kat, it's so weird, not sure if its because we are so picky, nothing seems quite right, hopefully I will refine my ideas though and settle on something I love. Thanks for the feedback, its always good to see what others like!

      Delete