Monday, 21 October 2013

Sketchbook Sunday.

Another Sunday, another scribble from my sketchbook. I'll be honest, I don't  actually like this as an overall drawing BUT I did enjoy creating it, and I like aspects and the idea of it, just not the overall look. However it's actually nice to have a drawing that I don't like, because it doesn't actually matter! I'm not at art school any more, it's not going towards any kind or grade, its just for fun! So here you are, my weird pink scribbly flower drawing for you to see!



4 comments:

  1. I know you said you aren't a fan, but I love it! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Court, that's so nice to hear! I think maybe I don't like it so much because I enjoyed drawing it so much that I expected it to be this amazing piece of art!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete