Monday, 28 October 2013

Sketchbook Sunday.

This week's sketch stemmed from an attempt to create leaf prints using gold paint. It didn't quite work, but it did create a fun base for some line drawings of falling leaves.
I think my goal for next week is to take better photos of my sketchbook! It's something I can only do at weekends, as by the time I am home from work in the week there is no natural light to work with. So I need to experiment with a way to capture my pages better, or try scanning them maybe!



5 comments:

  1. I love your autumn leaves despite the lack of light :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte!
    I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog, first of all.
    Also, this seems like a place I will really enjoy to go back to! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Polly! Also, I love your photography skills, you have shared some gorgeous photos on your blog!

      Delete
  3. These are so pretty, I really love them

    ReplyDelete