Friday, 4 October 2013

Studio Peek.



 This week has been hectic, it is definitely hard balancing full-time work with trying to be a blogger/designer/maker/knitter person! I spend all day concentrating, learning new skills, so it is difficult to motivate myself to get stuff done when I get home, but I'm doing it, because it's what I want to do. So, its a good thing, not a bad thing, really!

1. Some knitting goodness I will hopefully be able to share soon, its very exciting!
2. Still trying to master block printing, I'm struggling to find the right roller, ink, fabric, stamp combination, at the moment the colour isn't vibrant enough, and I'm getting texture marks where I roll/brush on the ink. So the experimentation continues!
3. Logo/blog redesign is happening! I'm taking another skillshare class to help me. Plus this background on my laptop is a good reminder at times!

How is your week? And how are your balancing skills? Excited for the weekend? I sure am!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the peaks in your workspace and what your working on. Block printing is tough! I'm working on learning screen printing.. yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika! Ooooh, screen printing is so much fun! Once you've got it set up, it is such a great way to get speedy prints, and test out different colours and layers. Good luck!

      Delete