Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Cornwall Adventure.

So last weekend I had an adventure which I mentioned in this post; I went to Cornwall for the weekend! We stayed near Padstow, and packed in a lot of adventuring, we saw a lot. So, of course, I have a lot of photos to share. Here is just a sneak peek of what we did, I will have more to share later in the week. There was so much to see, and loads of gorgeous views, it was my first proper trip to Cornwall, and it was lovely! Have you ever been to Cornwall? Or did you have an adventure of your own this weekend?









8 comments:

  1. What an amazing adventure you had. I am slightly jealous.

    My weekend was mainly spent catching up with sleep but I hope to change that up this coming weekend and go on a little adventure of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great adventure, I enjoyed it so much, I don't usually go away for a weekend, so it was very exciting!
      Catching up on sleep is important too though, it always makes me feel so much better! I hope you enjoy your adventure :)

      Delete
  2. This sneak peek looks so beautiful already - I cannot wait to see more!
    I have never been to Cornwall, but it's on my list of places I'd love to travel to! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Polly, it was really beautiful, I didn't expect there to be so much different scenery either, I was just expecting all coast really, but there was so much to see, it was like visiting a whole new country!.

      Delete
  3. The lighting and skies in your photos are stunning! Gorgeous. I've always wanted to go to Cornwall. Funny how you can live in London, and still not see so much of England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! Yes, I really recommend Cornwall, it was great. I know what you mean, I only live about 2 hours from Cornwall but had never really been before. There is so much of the U.K I want to see.

      Delete
  4. Your pictures from Cornwall are all so beautiful. I have never been but would love to go some day - it looks like an amazing place to visit! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline! It is amazing, well worth the trip if you ever get the chance, so much to see!

      Delete