Thursday, 14 November 2013

Cornwall: part 1.

I've split my Cornwall trip into 3 parts (plus sneak peek shared here) because I went to so many places, I thought it may get a little confusing otherwise. First off, we went to Fowey (which was really cute, lots of small winding streets, and lovely harbour views), Looe (some amazing colours on the hidden beach) and Port Issac (a great traditional village). Although it we visited in November, we were actually pretty lucky with the weather - cold, but not too rainy! Also, as it was out of season, the places we visited weren't to busy. They seemed really traditional and peaceful, it was really easy to imagine Port Issac as a fishing villages years ago, full of smuggling and mystery (that may be all the Famous Five I read as a child!).




 

4 comments:

  1. I'm in awe! Those lovely seaside cottages and the narrow roads, those boats... What a dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Polly, such dreamy places, they seemed full of stories, it was great to visit and dream!

      Delete
  2. Hey I love your blog and I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check my blog for more details!!
    www.onebrokestudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Rachel, that's very exciting!

      Delete