Thursday, 7 November 2013

Eat Read Watch Need.

Lately I've been feeling the effects of Autumn - lots of wanting to wrap up warm inside with some comfort food! I saw these pumpkin chocolate bars the other day, they seem a great way to eat pumpkin, plus they have 'healthy' in the title! Recipe here. After soup I get a bit stuck with what to do with pumpkin, any other ideas?
Judging by the books I want to read next, I think its safe to say I'm still pining for Summer a little, especially my trip to Spain.
I also want to watch a Summery film, I've been meaning to watch this classic for a long time, so hopefully I will get around to it soon! Have you seen it?
And, after pay day, I'm looking forward to treating myself to a heatech top from the Orla Kiely and Uniqlo collaboration.

I'm taking a long weekend off to relax and have some adventures! I should be back on Monday with some fun new things and to share and more about the weekend adventures! What are your plans for the weekend?


Eat, Read, Read, Watch, Need all found at these links. 

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving that shirt! enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, I had a lovely weekend, I hope you enjoyed yours too!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I loved Roman Holiday! Gregory Peck was such a handsome man.

    We have a three day weekend here in the States. On Saturday I'm going to a trunk show and brunch, Sunday is the zoo, and Monday is just for me. ♥

    Have fun this weekend!

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know Cristina, I'm looking forward to hopefully watching it soon! Thanks, I did have fun, and I hope you did too! A 3 day weekend is the best sort of weekend, especially if it involves a trip to the zoo and some time to just relax!

      Delete
  3. Nice!! Like your idea for this blogpost :-)

    ReplyDelete