Sunday, 3 November 2013

October Moodboard.

I found out about the monthly nature moodboard on Caroline's blog yesterday (you can see her October moodboard here) and decided to join in. I created a colour palette from October photos I have shared, and I sneaked in a few of the more unusual October colours. It is a fun month for nature, with everything changing for Autumn.
If you want to see more you can visit KarinPolly and Asa to see their boards, as well as Caroline's. Or make your own, I'd love to see!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! October has the most beautiful colours, in my opinion! It well deserves a mood board like yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, there are some lovely colours in October, though I'm excited to see what I can find in November!

      Delete
  2. Nice idea; a montly nature moodboard and what a lovely October colours and pictures!

    ReplyDelete