Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Christmas Wapping.

This year I am working on Christmas Eve, so I have actually wrapped my presents early! Well except for a couple that I need to buy/finish tonight! But as I am ahead of the game, I decided to make my own wrapping, using a roll of brown paper I had left over. I created a circle stamp pattern using a cotton wool bud, and a cork, with some white and gold paint. I added some embroidery thread ties and paper doilies I had leftover. I also created these stitch tags using this awesome tutorial from Swoon Studio. There are so many great ideas about for wrapping gifts, but I thought I would share what I created, just for more ideas for those of you who haven't finished (or started) wrapping up your presents yet!

 

6 comments:

  1. No wrapping to do for me this year, but I love the stitch tags....maybe for another present in the new year :-)
    Happy Holidays and a Colorful and Creative 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise! Yes, the stitch tags are fun, they would be great for birthdays and other presents too! Happy wishes for 2014!

      Delete
  2. These look absolutely gorgeous, Charlotte! Homemade Christmas cards and wrapping are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Polly! Yes, this is the first year I have made my own wrapping, but it is so much fun!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Cristina! I was worried how they would turn out, but I'm actually pleased with the results!

      Delete