Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Forest Walk.

On Boxing Day we went out on a walk through the forest. It always feels good to get outside after eating so much over Christmas (I can't be the only one to spend Christmas eating!). This time I felt like taking a few different foresty photos, to capture how mysterious they always feel, so I experimented with some sepia effects. What do you think? Also, yes, I had a lovely Christmas, it was good to relax and be at home. I hope everyone else who celebrates had a good time!

 
 

6 comments:

  1. The height on those trees is just beautiful.

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous Cristina! I'm glad I'm not the only one to find trees beautiful, I was in awe!

      Delete
  2. These are truly magical!
    Happy 2014, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Polly, and happy 2014 to you too, have a lovely year!
      Aren't forests just such magical places?!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! That first picture looks like something out of a storybook!

    ReplyDelete