Sunday, 8 December 2013

Winter.


After getting over the initial shock that it is December already, I have started to embrace it! I've been gathering inspiration on Pinterest and thinking about all the fun stuff that comes with winter and Christmas. All images below can be found on my Pinterest board, along with their original sources!

Winter goodness list:
*time off from work (this is the main excitement)
*Christmas crafts, so many cute things I could make
*frost, and maybe even snow
*winter walks
*Christmassy music (I've started listening to this Anthropologie playlist on Spotify)
*decorating (putting our tree up this weekend)
*food (the one time of year it's acceptable to eat everything yummy)

What are you looking forward to this season?


6 comments:

  1. I can't believe its December either I so not ready for any of it. Is it pretty cold where you are?

    This inspiration is so lovely! I love the rustic winter decorations. I can't wait to decorate, even if the decorations will only be up a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat, yes, I'm loving the simple rustic decorations this year, very calming! It was freezing about a week ago, but it has warmed up a little this week to around 5C!

      Delete
  2. I have to echo Kat, the rustic decorations are beautiful. I currently live in southern California and have not experienced a wintery Christmas in two years. We're going home to Colorado this year and besides spending time with my family, I'm looking forward to seeing frost on the windshield of the car. I am hopeful that we'll be able to watch it snow and I'll see how my little guy reacts to it. His Christmas wish is to make a snowball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so exciting, such a nice change, fingers crossed he gets his snowball wish and you have a lovely snowy Christmas and don't forget to wrap up warm!

      Delete
  3. These are all so beautiful and simple. I'm not looking forward to snow, but I'm looking forward to spending more time with my family and being off from work! Priorities. I have them.

    The Rambling Fangirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that is definitely top of my list too Cristina, time off work to be with family. Cannot wait! Enjoy yourself!

      Delete