Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Wishing.

Since accepting the fact that it is actually December, I have started planning presents to get for my favourite people, and decorating with sparkles and Christmasness! And I found the time to think of a few things I'm wishing for this season. I've tried to mix it up with a few things I need (my current set of watercolours only has about 3 colours left, and none of those are what they started off as in life!) amd some things which are pure treats! It has been nice this year not to have anything boring that I just need for uni or college or something! What are you hoping for this season?


1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

10 comments:

  1. Oh lovely, I adore Christmas wish lists!
    I think I would love that book "An Illustrated Country Year" too.
    If I'd have to make a wish list I guess I would choose new pajamas, a pair of warm slippers and of course anything photography related - books, accessories and lots of rolls of film! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love seeing other people's wishlist's too! Oooh, yes I'd love some new pj's too! I know, doesn't the illustrated year book look amazing, I can't beleive I only found out about it a few weeks ago!

      Delete
  2. love that scarf!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love most things in Anthropologie, they have such great designs and patterns, I wish I could move in to one of their stores!

      Delete
  3. The dead sea bath salt has a striking image of a popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh yes! If I get a jar this Christmas Ill make sure nobody eats it!

      Delete
  4. I had to check out # 8 to see what it was! haha You're like me in wanting art supplies and office/work things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, yes Kat, love stationery and arts supplies! I'm on a mission to use up all my notebooks and things so I can have an excuse to buy new stationery!

      Delete