Tuesday, 7 January 2014

December Moodboard.

A little late but here is my monthly moodboard for December (see November here and October here). Seeing Karin's and other January moodboards up already wants me to get mine out a little earlier for the upcoming month! So I think I will use my new seasons book to see what I should be looking out for in January! But anyway, December was full of forest walks, and lone survivors in gardens full of winter decay. Dark greens and browns with the occasional bright colour from moss or a stray flower left from warmer months.

6 comments:

  1. I always love you moodboards, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Polly, I'm glad you like them! I want to play around with fun layouts for moodboards, they are something I've struggled with!

      Delete
  2. How earthy! I love mood boards - thanks for stopping by. I'm so glad you did - love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. December was amazing. Beautiful moodboard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an awesome month! Thanks Janne!

      Delete