Thursday, 9 January 2014

Eat Read Watch Need.



EAT: In true January tradition, I am trying to eat more healthily, and so many recipes from this book look delicious!

READ: I have tried calligraphy before, but never really got the hang of it, but I'm hoping that this book for left handed calligraphy will help me avoid ink smudging! Have you ever tried calligraphy? Any tips?

WATCH: Since watching 30 rock and then moving on to Parks & Recreation I have become a huge fan of Tina and Amy, so I really want to see this! Have you seen it?

NEED: I found out about Lancaster & Cornish through Pip's blog, and their knicker kit is such a great idea! They also have a gorgeous range of organic fabrics, I'd love to make something from this morning dew pattern.

4 comments:

  1. I need a lot of healthy recipes.. I may have to check out this book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it Kat, such good recipes, I tried the sweet potato and chickpea bake, with cheese, so good! And didn't taste too 'healthy healthy', it had loads of delicious flavour!

      Delete
  2. Yes to the Baby Mama movie! When it first came out a few years back I watched it over and over. Definitely a good movie and worth watching- though I don't know if I could watch it one more time, I definitely over did it! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that sounds like me with Parent Trap & Fairytale, I was obsessed with those when i was younger, but don't know if I could watch them again! I think I will have to watch Baby Mama!

      Delete