Sunday, 8 June 2014

Around and about.

I know, I haven't posted in forever huh! Sorry/not sorry! I have been having an amazing time and been living life mostly internetless except for the phone boxes here with free WiFi that allow me to pop in quickly, check what's going on, send some hurried emails back home, and sometimes have a blurry skype.
Life is good. I have left the island where I was working fruit picking, and have been working at my new job in the city for a week now, and had a quick trip to Wellington last week for work / to see the city! The bus journey down was amazing, 12 hours but I got to see a lot of the North island which was grey considering I have only seen Auckland & Waiheke so far. The landscape looked incredible and made me excited to hopefully travel everywhere in New Zealand next spring/summer. Its currently winter here, which feels beyond weird, although its really not cold!
Anyway, just a few snapshots of island life for now, I have a ton of photos to share soon.




4 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures!! i especially love that shot of the horse. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! There seems to be loads of horses over here, which I wasn't expecting for some reason!

      Delete
  2. It all sounds and looks lovely! Enjoy your New Zeland internet-less life, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Polly, yes, definitely loving the lifestyle, though looking forward to better internet now hopefully!

      Delete