Thursday, 19 June 2014

Instagram Lately.

So much has happened in the past few months! I've still been instagramming, so I wanted to share a few of my photos, just some random moments, its fun to look back and see what I decided I needed to remember!

From top left: the beach that I was lucky enough to have on my doorstep for 3 months, sat on a hill doing some drawing, a different beach, the view as you arrive on the ferry to Waiheke, sky tower in Auckland, my view as I sat on my lunch break one day at work, probably my favourite place on Waiheke - a swing on the end of the beach that was usually deserted, a crazy blue cake made from free ingredients at the hostel, and a plant in my new neighbourhood!

I'm charlotterigbygirl on Instagram if you fancy a nosy at more photos! What do you find that you photograph most?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having an amazing adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am, it's definitely an adventure!

      Delete