Friday, 12 December 2014

Botanic Gardens.

One of my favourite parts of my trip to Dunedin was definitely my visit to the botanic garden! I got some picnic snacks from the supermarket across the road, and spent the day there. I was super lucky with a day of warm weather, and there was so much to see. The aviary was amazing, so many different parrots I had never seen before, including a talking cockatoo! The wintergardens were amazing too, so many cacti. Apparently I enjoy visits to botanic gardens as I also went to one in Wellington and also Christchurch!





 

6 comments:

  1. Botanical Gardens are one of my favourite places to go too! I think it's the mix of educational and yet outdoorsy that I love. I always manage to learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are great, especially with good weather for a lazy day, a great mix! And free!

      Delete
  2. What beautiful photos. I am also a big lover of botanical gardens - they are such great places to go and relax and spend "me-time" and always a wonderful source or renewed creative inspiration.

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, I was walking around feeling so happy and full of new ideas and inspiration, such good places to escape to!

      Delete
  3. I love botanical gardens! I find to be really beautiful. Lovely photos. I especially like the picture of the cacti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes they really are beautiful, and there is something different to see with each season!

      Delete