Saturday, 20 December 2014

Rouda.

I discovered Rouda and their SS14 collection Positive Negative on Instagram the other day, and fell in love! I love the idea of positive and negative, and the use of black and white. I don't think the longer dresses or skirts would suit me (I'm too short!), but the shadow hands tee and minidress is definitely going on my wishlist! I really love the shadow hands print, it is so fun, I remember tracing round my hand shadows one day at uni, but not knowing how it could ever work as a design, so really glad to see that someone has figured that out! Excited to see more from Rouda!
  All photos from the Rouda website and you can check them out on Instagram too!

4 comments:

  1. woah, those prints are killer !!!
    bella x
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they awesome?! So fun and different!

      Delete
  2. I'm short too and I say go for it! I used to think they didn't suit me either but I like them so that's good enough for me! It is so nice to wear skirts that you arn't scared will blow up and show the world!!
    Merry Christmas from way up here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, thats true, short skirts are super awkward in windy weather! You never know maybe I will go for it then, on the hunt for a longer dress that doesnt make me look like Im drowning in fabric!

      Delete