Sunday, 18 January 2015

Sketchbook Sunday.

I feel like I haven't done much sketchbook messing about this week! I have been busy dyeing and patterning fabrics getting ready to try and sell a few things online, and I started some part-time work at a pub nearby which is pretty crazy busy work! Oh, and Auckland has been lovely and summery and hot, so lots of melting in a heap in my room, or going out for sunshine walks!
I have done a few more Moroccan drawings though, ready to scan in and play about with for the competition I mentioned last week. Have you done any drawing lately?


 

4 comments:

  1. so neat! you're really talented ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the third pattern - you are very talented! I love sticky beaking into your sketchbooks :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Jess, thats lovely to hear! It is fun peeking into other peoples sketchbooks!

      Delete