Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Studio Spaces.

I'm always finding new studio spaces to dream of working from on Pinterest. I kinda feel like if I had one of those pegboards I would miraculously become the world's most organised person! Probably not true, but its a nice dream to have. And obviously I'd have an awesome colour scheme with everything matches. But for now I'm happy sewing on my tiny school table in my room, and using various corners of the house to lay out my fabrics!

Both images can be found on my studio pinterest board!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh I do the very same with office space. I pin and pin and pin. I ended up making a "secret" board just for them because I am flooding my folder with so many pins lol.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad to know I am not alone Sonia!

      Delete
  2. Pinterest is amazing for inspiration, especially for home decor. I quite like browsing through them myself and I often mind myself feeling envious of other people's spaces.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Jess, I turn to Pinterest for inspiration quite a lot actually, and then end up wishing I could move into some of the homes!

      Delete
  3. I want a peg board so much now. Look at the plants! It's such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete