Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Melbourne.

A few weeks ago I met my family in Melbourne on their way to come and see New Zealand with me! It was my first time in Australia and I had an amazing time! Such a cool city and loads going on, I only had time to see a small part of it, and am already dreaming of going back sometime and exploring more of the suburbs! I had a day wandering around the city centre, went to Phillip Island to see the penguins and wallabies (adorable!), saw the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibition at the NGV, and took the tram down to St Kilda!

 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Melbourne looks amazing!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Melbourne is an awesome city! So much to see!

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos, such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, yes it really is beautiful :)

      Delete
  3. You went to Hosier Lane so it seems! It's an amazing place, and yes you should definitely come back for a visit. There are so many things to explore in Melbourne, especially the coffees! Glad you liked my home city! :)

    Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes I did, the laneways are awesome! I am definitely hoping to come back, and have more coffees and cafe stops, and see more of the city!

      Delete
  4. I love Melbourne - it's easily my favourite city in Australia; and couldn't resist making a trip there once in a while. I might even go there again in a few months' time! *excited*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a great city, one of my favourites that I have visited. Ooooh exciting, have fun if you do end up going!!

      Delete