Saturday, 30 May 2015

Teresa Lim.

I came across Teresa Lim's work a while ago, I love finding new hand embroidery pieces, because I don't seem to see them much, and they are almost always awesome! Teresa's work is no exception, my favourite pieces are her Sew Wonderlust collection, where she created small hand embroidered landscapes whilst travelling around the world. Such amazing souvenirs! I've been wanting to create some kind of embroidery related to New Zealand for almost a year now, I started something last year, and seeing Teresa's collections has definitely inspired me to dig it out and have another go.
And how fun is her Sad Girls Club collection (last pic), I love the colours!
All images can be found on Teresa's website here and she also has an Instagram account for you to follow along with here, and a blog here.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment