Thursday, 25 June 2015

Etsy Faves.

Another round-up of some of my favourite pieces on Etsy! There are so many awesome makers out there, do you have any shops to recommend? I'm currently working on some things to add to my shop, so its great to see others doing some inspiring things!


This think twice wallet from AIY shop is so awesome! A great reminder to save pennies (and dollars) sometimes, which is definitely something I need!

Knitted hats always look so cosy, and this one from Plexida is no exception! I love the colour combo and the cute pompom! It's also making me want to finish knitting my socks that I started last year.

I love Lee Coren's designs, especially this snazzy confetti pouch! The gold looks so fancy, and I am always needing little pouches to keep my bits and bobs in!

Nina Fuehrer makes the most amazing knitted items, including this clever parrot scarf. Such an awesome idea, I want them all!

MiniFanFan has such a fun collection of prints and accessories; I love this 'Put Your Hands Up' print, it's crazy cute, especially the happy worm at the end, he looks so psyched to be part of the gang!

And lastly another little clutch bag. I love the graphic patterns of this leather pouch by Kertis, such a great mix of neutral colours. You can never have too many little pouches right?!

Let  me know if you have any Etsy favourites, I love finding new shops!








1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome Etsy round-up - that parrot scarf! Too cute. Love your textiles too, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete