Sunday, 21 June 2015

Sketchbook Sunday.

I feel like I've been doing loads of drawing lately, but I looked back and only have a couple of doodles to share. Lots of scribbles that end up torn out and scrunched into the bin! I still can't decide whether it's a good or a bad thing to have a sketchbook that I can tear pages out of. What do you think? 

I found some shells I bought back from Dunedin. hiding under my desk, so I have been doodling from them lately!

And unfortunately I didn't draw this, but it is so awesome! I bought this peanut butter (so good!) from a shop near work the other day, and they wrapped it inside this bag! And I got this embroidered pillowcase in a mega sale at work, so many colours!

Have you done much drawing lately? I love to peek inside people's sketchbooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment