Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Etsy Faves 05.



I love the tones in these marble planters by Sort London!

 
More planters! I love how cute the plants look sticking out of these spiky vases by Oli's Cupboard.

I've been really interested in all things mystical lately, palmistry, tarot cards, star charts, it's pretty fun! And this palmistry brooch by Misfit Makes is perfect!



And lastly, I love the graphic pattern on this shawl by Komana, and it's such a cute shape!

Have you found anything you love lately on Etsy? I'd love to see! And also feel free to check out my Etsy shop!



6 comments:

  1. I love the marble planters, they're lovely. I browse Etsy a lot, I really love to check out premade blogger templates on Etsy for some reason lol.

    Z · HELLOZAUNI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest planters ever! And yes, I'm totally into all things mystical too :) Great finds! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I could get my glaze to have a marble effect while I am potting. Also I think I'm going to have to make a cactus pot now next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I am so in love with all these finds. Etsy really just is full of the best creatives and artists and the best merchandise.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first three are so me! I haven't been on Etsy in a long time but one great find I got there was a Moonrise Kingdom printed T shirt. And that still makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete