Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Life Lately.

I've been busy lately, but in a good way! Working part-time at my new(ish) job, testing out lots of textiles experiments to put new items in my Etsy shop, getting over-excited about the arrival of Spring, and watching a lot of random movies to keep me company doing textiles and creative things!

Had an evening trip to the beach, I love being so close to the sea, beaches definitely have something magical going on, I always feel amazing after a visit!

Visited Auckland Art Gallery, lots of new work being exhibited, some really random, and some super inspiring!


And lots of exciting textiles experiments, attempting not to get dye everywhere!

8 comments:

  1. I love that you work with your hands. There's always such a great quality to handcraft. I'd love to see some of the "afters" of your experiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes I will definitely share the results of all my experimenting soon hopefully!

      Delete
  2. Those "No" pieces are indeed interesting haha! Definitely show us what you've been making!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely interesting! I will do for sure, thanks Jane!

      Delete
  3. It's always lovely when you are busy in a good way. Congrats on your etsy shop and an evening trip to the beach sounds absolutely divine. I would love to live near the water. The Auckland Art Gallery also looks very interesting.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae! Yep, I am so happy to live so close to the water!

      Delete
  4. Love the textile work that you are doing...beautiful!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete