Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Lately.



1. Spring is here, nearly summer! I have been planting lots of flowers and tomatoes, and everything is starting to grow! My favourite season I think.

2. With the warmer weather I have been drying lots of my fabric outside, which makes everything quicker, and I have added lots to my Etsy shop, which you can check out here.

3. My cactus flowered! It only happens once a year, and I missed it last year, so pretty.

4. I went to a Spark event by The Jellyologist (Jessica Mentis) which was actually super inspiring, and tasty! Image from here.

5 comments:

  1. I never knew cacti had flowers! That is so pretty!

    Nat | Dignifiable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they awesome?! I never expected it to flower either, such a good surprise!

      Delete
  2. Those cacti flowers are so pretty, and I've never heard of Jelly events, that sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was really cool, just a one off, Ive never heard about one before either!

      Delete
  3. Those cactus flowers are so beautiful, I'd like to put them in some shadow box from here.

    ReplyDelete