Thursday, 7 April 2016

Bali.

 Last stop before Australia was Bali! I'd been wanting for visit for ages now, from everything I'd seen it looked amazing - and it was! Again - so much to see! And everyone was super friendly, and so much prettiness - even just getting a cheap coffee in cafe seemed really fancy (and yum!).

^ I had seen photos like this online and was hoping to see a few - literally on every street! I think that's one of my favourite things about visiting some place new - everything seems so different and exciting!

^ All the hipster cafes and yum places to eat, I was actually pretty lazy in Bali, spent a lot of time wandering around, eating and relaxing, it was the best!


I^Pools and beaches! I found some good deals, so managed to treat myself to hotel stays, it was super exciting to have my own room for once rather than be in a hostel!

^ These offerings are left all over the streets to dodge! So pretty, and fun to see different things left out every day.

^ It was super hot, and sunny for most of my stay, with a few wet season crazy rain showers to cool off in!


Oh man, I miss that place! Definitely going to go back someday, still so much to see, and I totally get how people try to escape there for a few months, definitely one of my favourite places to vist!


No comments:

Post a Comment