Friday, 9 December 2016

Make For Good Gift Guide: Pt 1.

I recently added a couple of new Make For Good designs to my shop; its a great campaign raising money for Plan's 'Because I Am A Girl' and you can read more about it here. I was looking through the Etsy collection and found some great gift ideas I wanted to share! Check them out, they are perfect for Christmas presents, with at least 20% of the sale going to Plan's campaign!

This owl baby journal album from Laikonik is just so cute! A gorgeous design, and such a great idea; each year you place a photo and little note about your child in the concertina style book. The perfect keepsake for any expectant or new mothers!

A gorgeous patterned pencil case from Ruby & Pearl Press. I love this print, it would be the perfect pouch for stationery, or bits and bobs that always seem to accumulate in my handbag!

The perfect gift for a stargazer! This pendulum necklace by Whimsy Milieu is so beautiful, and hand painted!
Isn't this kitten doll from Must Have Been The Cat so cute?! She has a reversible dress, which makes her even more fun! 

I treated myself to a pair of these arch earrings from Mini Metal a few months ago in rose gold and I love them! Simple and beautiful, and I get so many compliments for them! I think I need to get them in the oxidised black before the end of the Make For Good campaign! 

Yum! This Christmas scented diffuser from Black Arrow Candles would make the perfect gift for anyone hosting a Christmas. It looks beautiful and sounds like it will smell amazing!

I love the print on this wallet from Kerri-Anne Anderson, it would be the perfect gift for anyone who's always carrying around too many cards!

I love the look of these bird nesters from Fox Hill Llamas. Filled with llama fibre, they are great for if you want to help out a few local birds!

I've had my eye on this clementine vanilla body scrub from Bare Botanics for a while now. It would make a great gift for someone who deserves a treat this holiday season!

And lastly, one more gorgeous necklace, this time from Livie Rose Design. Beautiful colours and I love the knot and tassel combo. It's a great simple statement piece!




No comments:

Post a Comment